HOW TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE NAPA COUNTY TECHNICAL ADVISORY GROUP
The Napa County Technical Advisory Group realizes that not all County residents have the same
ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the meetings in
one of the following ways:
Listen on your phone - via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833 Enter Meeting ID 894 2608 5834 once
you have joined the meeting.
enter Meeting ID 894 2608 5834.
You may submit public comment for any item that appears on the agenda or general public comment
for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
Via Email -
Send your comment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please
provide your name and indicate the agenda item upon which you are commenting. Emails received
will not be read aloud but will still become part of the public record.
browser is up to date.
2. Enter an email address and following naming convention:
Item #, First Name Last Name (Ex: 7A John Smith)
3. When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click “raise hand.” Mute all other
audio before speaking to avoid feedback.
4. When called, please limit your remarks to three minutes. After the comment, your microphone
will be muted.
By Phone -
1. Call the Zoom phone number and enter the webinar ID: 1-669-900-6833 Enter Meeting ID
2. When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise a hand. **Please
note that phone numbers in their entirety will be visible online while speakers are speaking**
3. Please limit your remarks to three minutes. After the comment has been given, your phone will be
All comments will be heard in the order received.
The above-identified measures exceed all legal requirements for participation and public comment,
including those imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act. If you have any questions, contact us via
telephone at (707) 253-4417 or send an email to email@example.com.